How to make your own keep calm and ... poster instructions
- Go to www.keepcalmstudio.com (opens in new window)
- If you want to use more (or fewer) than 5 lines, click on the Advanced tab.
- Enter your text
- Add a '>' sign in the line to decrease the font size,
- or a '<' sign to increase the font size.
- A line containing only 'AND' is automatically made smaller.
Using your own "crown" image
- Follow the first 5 steps above.
- Click on PDF in the green Quick download section and save the file to your computer
- Open the saved file in a graphics program (e.g. Adobe Illustrator - commercial software / InkScape - free open source)
- Add your own 'crown' to the poster
- Save / export / print
Please read the license before you use posters generated on www.keepcalmstudio.com you will need to request a commercial license for some use.
You can get a copy printed on a poster and various other articles from www.zazzle.com / www.zazzle.co.uk (affiliate links) to create an account an purchase products at Zazzle as this will give me a referral bonus :)
Please do not post the products for sale without requesting a commercial license.
Alternatively you can buy the "Keep Calm and Type On" font download for use in any Windows / Mac program.